Eric Hazel has released ‘Never Go Back ‘ , it’s an anthem for all of us who are true followers of Jesus.
This is the inspiration from the song:
My life has been really complicated. One day I’m all for Christ, the next it’s a whole different story. This is a promise to myself that whatever happens I’m not turning back. I hope this inspires someone to stay on the path.This song is based on Luke 9:62Eric Hazael
” And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.Luke 9:62
Guys the spiritual battle is real, flesh vs spirit (Ephesians 6; Romans 7). Christians are not perfect people, but our hearts are changed. We want to live a sin-free life for Jesus because we know what he has done for us.
Constantly every day when we wake up we need to consciously choose to follow Jesus, this means saying no to sin, saying no to pleasures, saying no to things that would displease our Father in heaven.
You are not alone, we all suffer, but are we trying to be better? Or are we just giving in to the urges? Guys you can be better, don’t let the enemy lie to you.
Never Go back, make this promise to yourself. You will fail sometimes, but get up and don’t give up.
Run to Jesus
Thank you Eric for this anthem, I truly appreciate it and I bet many Christians will relate to this. You are the real deal!
So readers, if you are struggling with sin, here are some readings in scripture to encourage you. (if you don’t understand what the verse means on its own, it is very helpful to go and read it in context so you get a better idea of what the author is trying to tell you.)
- Philippians 1:6 And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ.
- James 3:2 For we all stumble in many ways. If someone does not stumble in what he says, he is a perfect individual, able to control the entire body as well.
- 1 John 1:8 If we say that we do not have any sin, we are deceiving ourselves and we’re not being truthful to ourselves.
- Romans 3:10 As it is written, “Not even one person is righteous.”
- 1 Peter 4:12 Beloved, do not be surprised at the fiery trial when it comes upon you to test you, as though something strange were happening to you.
- Matthew 5:6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled.